- 1 rotisserie chicken – cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayo 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp dehydrated garlic
- 4 canned artichokes hearts-
- chopped Big handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used a jalapeño blend).
1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. In a large casserole dish, place the crustaceans, spinach, and artichokes.
3. Mix cream cheese, fruit, heavy cream, and dehydrated garlic until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken, mix and top with the cheese.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese bubbles.