Every mouthful of this KETO BLUEBERRY BREAD is brimming with ripe blueberries and tart lemon. It is delicate and moist. This simple one-bowl recipe makes the ideal healthy breakfast or summertime treat and is also paleo, low carb, and keto-friendly.
A HEALTHY RECIPE FOR BLUEBERRY BREAD
Do you have a plan for all those fresh blueberries? Summertime is the ideal season for this blueberry bread. This dish is one of our favorites because it is made with lemons and blueberries and is fluffy, light, and flavorful. This bread is incredible—so it’s rich it might be mistaken for cake—and also quite tender.
This recipe’s straightforward lemon glaze is entirely optional, although it does give the dish an extra boost of lemon flavor.
This quick bread recipe for blueberry lemon loaf cake comes together without the need for a mixer.
PALEO & KETO OPTIONS, WITHOUT GLUTEN OR MILK,
This recipe is not only nutritious, but it can also be altered to meet your dietary requirements! The recipe doesn’t contain dairy or gluten, and you can adapt it to be paleo or keto and it will still taste great.
Make this blueberry bread instead if you’ve always wanted to taste it at Starbucks but couldn’t because of your diet. It’s not at all a challenging recipe, I assure you.
Compared to the ingredients used in traditional dessert bread, this recipe for a healthy blueberry lemon loaf is better for you. Additionally, everything is assembled in a single bowl. You may bake this in a standard 8-by-4-inch loaf pan, or you can create blueberry muffins by dividing the mixture into smaller loaf pans.
COMPOSITES FOR PALEO BLUEBERRY BREAD, DRY
Use superfine blanched almond flour, not almond meal, when making recipes with almonds. The principal nut flour, which provides the majority of the mass, is almond flour. Use a level and a spoon to correctly measure.
Fluff out the coconut flour before measuring since it absorbs moisture and gives gluten-free breads structure. It balances the flavor of gluten-free loaves to resemble all-purpose flour when combined with almond flour.
If you wish to preserve the gluten-free quick bread recipe, make sure you use baking powders without corn starch. paleo
Fine sea salt enriches the flavors and balances the sweetness.
Melted coconut oil gives a mild coconut flavor and tenderness to the gluten-free blueberry lemon bread. If you don’t need to avoid dairy, you can also use any other neutral-flavored oil, melted butter, or ghee.
For a Keto Blueberry Bread, you can also substitute coconut sugar or granulated monk fruit sweetener if you don’t have maple sugar.
Lemon juice and lemon zest give each bite a zingy, vibrant flavor.
Vanilla extract: improves the flavors of the other ingredients and makes the bread delightful.
The best blueberries to use in this recipe are fresh ones. Do not thaw and add frozen blueberries directly to the batter if all you have are frozen blueberries. The recipe might need an additional 2 Tablespoons of almond flour, and the baking time may need to be increased.
With only 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of preparation, the optional lemon glaze is simple to make. When it sets, just whip it up while the bread cools, and it will be ready to serve.
DUE TO THE GLAZE
For a garnish, combine lemon juice, maple syrup, and melted coconut butter.
Before baking, sprinkle the top of the blueberry bread mixture with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and maple sugar (or any preferred low carb sweetener).
Make a wonderful Blueberry Banana Bread by blending two extremely ripe bananas and skipping one egg.
THE BEST BLUEBERRY LOAF GUIDE
Don’t add the glaze until the bread has cooled. In this manner, it will avoid soaking into the bread and remain on top of it.
The bread will turn out a little bit darker if you use coconut sugar in place of the maple sugar.
If you’d want, you might also add granulated monk fruit sweetener.
Coconut oil can be substituted with ghee or ordinary butter if you don’t need the bread to be dairy-free. The bread will be tasty, soft, and moist in either case!
The best blueberries for this dish are fresh ones. Do not thaw and add frozen blueberries directly to the batter if all you have are frozen blueberries. The recipe might need an additional 2 Tablespoons of almond flour, and the baking time may need to be increased.
BLUEBERRY BREAD STORAGE SUGGESTIONS
Place any remaining lemon blueberry bread in a bag or container that is airtight.
More Delicious Bread Recipes:
- Temperature 4 big eggs
- The colour will be darker if you substitute coconut sugar for the 1/2 cup of maple sugar or granulated monk fruit sweetener.
- You can substitute unsalted ghee or butter for 1/3 cup of heated and cooled refined coconut oil.
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp gluten-free baking powder and 2 tsp lemon zest
- Superfine almond flour, 1 2/3 cups
- One-fourth cup coconut flour
- fine sea salt, 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 cup blueberries * (OPTIONAL: coat with 1 tablespoon tapioca starch to stop blueberries from sinking) (or 1 tsp xanthan gum),
The Glaze, please
- Melted coconut butter in 1/3 cup manna
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, or use Lakanto maple syrup without sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and zest
- Set the oven to 350°F. Placing parchment paper inside an 8 x 4 loaf pan.
- One tablespoon of tapioca starch, arrowroot flour, or one teaspoon of xanthan gum should be mixed with fresh blueberries. Thus, the blueberries are kept from sinking to the bottom. Place aside. Don’t defrost and add the blueberries until the very end if you’re using frozen ones.
- Eggs and maple sugar should be blended together in a medium basin. until smooth, combine coconut oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest
- Salt, baking powder, almond flour, and coconut flour should be sifted into a basin using a big mesh sieve. Stir thoroughly to eliminate any lumps. Fold the 3/4 cup of fresh (coated) blueberries in gently.
- Add batter to the loaf pan. Add the final 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Toadpick should come out clean after 39 to 46 minutes of baking. Take out from oven. Let cool. Set for THIRTY mins.
- Combine glaze ingredients and sprinkle over bread.
*For this dish, use fresh blueberries. Do not thaw and add frozen blueberries directly to the batter if all you have are frozen blueberries. The recipe might need an additional 2 Tablespoons of almond flour, and the baking time may need to be increased.
Serving Size of Blueberry Bread (1 serving, 1/9 loaf with glaze)
291 calories, or 171% of your daily value, come from fat.
17g of carbohydrates
4g16% of fibre