KETO CRACK CHICKEN CASSEROLE. Low-Carb Crack Chicken Casserole – seriously delicious! You’ll never miss the carbs! Heavy cream, cheddar, bacon, ranch, eggs, chicken. For a quick meal later, can make in advance and freeze. Everyone LOVES this casserole!
You probably overindulged over the past few weeks if you are like me. Into the swing of things, it’s time to get back. I ate WAY too many carbs – cookies, dressing, rolls! OMG! It is time to reel it back in because it was delicious. With this yummy Low-Carb Crack Chicken Casserole, we are getting back to regular eating. ranch, cream, chicken, cheddar, bacon, and eggs. YUM!
It is super easy to make. To whip up, it literally takes about FIVE minutes. I use rotisserie chicken to get this ready to bake so quickly. It is a HUGE time saver! For easy casseroles like this one, I always have some pulled rotisserie chicken in the freezer. At Costco, I also buy precooked real bacon bits in bulk. Perfect!
We absolutely LOVED this delicious Casserole. Not just in January, it is one of our go-to meals all year. The same night, we ate this for lunch and leftover for dinner. It was really, really good. We loved all the flavors! We also loved in about THIRTY minutes, that it was ready to eat!
I know a lot of you like freezer and make-ahead meals. For a quick meal later, this casserole can be frozen unbaked or baked. Thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before baking if you freeze it unbaked. Before I go to bed, I just pop it in the fridge and it is ready to bake for dinner the next day.
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. With cooking spray, lightly spray an 11×7-inch pan or 8×8-inch.
- In the bottom of prepared pan, spread cooked chicken and cooked bacon. Top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk together ranch dressing, heavy cream and eggs. Pour on top of chicken mixture.
- For THIRTY to THIRTY FIVE minutes, bake, uncovered.
For later, can make in advance and freeze. Thaw completely and bake as directed above to bake after freezing.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 10g50%
Leave a Comment