This spinach-stuffed Keto Stuffed Chicken has a ton of flavor thanks to the cream cheese and Parmesan, and the entire dish comes together in a flash.
This is definitely really typical, and I try to keep in mind that I also didn’t eat vegetables as a child and I made it through. However, I still attempt to push the vegetables.
I informed her that we were having chicken for dinner yesterday. To be precise, chicken breast filled with cheese.
I neglected to mention that the cheese contained spinach. She is not legally blind, so she fully recognized it there but chose to proceed anyhow.
You two. She consumed the complete piece of chicken.
Anyway, I’ve come to think that this recipe for baked stuffed chicken breast is quite magical. You’ll adore it and it’s also simple and delicious.
How to prepare this chicken breast with cheese stuffing:
The first step is to prepare the spinach filling. You’ll need some mayo, spinach that has been chopped, cream cheese, Parmesan, and seasonings. simple stuff, my buddies.
In a small bowl, combine everything, and then set it aside.
Pick up a package of skinless, boneless chicken breasts. For 4 breasts, the filling should be just the right amount.
After seasoning the chicken breasts, make a small pocket in one of the breasts with a sharp knife. I do this by holding the chicken steady with one hand on top while using a sharp knife to cut halfway through the breast, similar to how you would if you were butterflying it, but stopping about halfway in.
If this step seems difficult, watch my video below to discover how to do it. I assure you that it is simple.
Simply begin spooning the spinach filling into the chicken’s pocket now.
Bake these for TWENTY FIVE minutes.
This keto-friendly cream cheese-stuffed chicken breast recipe is ideal.
In a way, cream cheese is ideal for the keto diet, and I could very much live off of it. So little protein and very little carbohydrates.
A fantastic way to consume potassium is through the spinach. I take great care to monitor my electrolytes. When they are out of balance, I can always feel it, and it really wrecks my day.
Do you guys keep a careful eye on your electrolytes while living the keto lifestyle? It’s really crucial!
In just 35 minutes, you can have this baked stuffed chicken breast recipe ready!
Alright, pals. In order to demonstrate how simple this spinach-stuffed chicken is, I’ve included a video below.
Let me know what you and your family think after trying this, I hope you guys. I really hope it does well.
You might also enjoy these recipes:
This chicken is stuffed with jalapenos and covered in bacon, so you know it’s great.
This broccoli salad is loaded with bacon and cheddar.
If you enjoy cheesy casseroles, don’t pass up the broccoli cheese casserole as a side dish.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry: delicious and low in carbs!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- grated Parmesan, 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- Chopped fresh spinach, 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
ONE teaspoon chopped garlic
- Oven on to 375 degrees.
- On a chopping board, spread oil over the chicken breasts.
- Take a bowl(small) and stir together the onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Sprinkle liberally all over the chicken’s two sides.
- Each chicken breast should have a pocket carved into the side using a sharp knife. Discard the chicken.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt, the cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, and red pepper.
- Evenly distribute the spinach mixture within each chicken breast.
In a 9×13 baking dish, put the chicken breasts. Bake for TWENTY FIVE to THIRTY minutes with the lid off.
Amount of calories per serving: 1 chicken breast, Yield: 4.
Serving Size: 3g Net Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 41g Calories: 407Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 139mgSodium: 873mg
Another Variation Of The Recipe
Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
One of my favorite keto tricks is to stuff a juicy chicken breast with delicious low-carb goodies like cheese, herbs, spices, and vegetables. The greatest keto stuffed chicken breast recipe is provided below.
Making Keto-Friendly Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Get the stuffing ready. In a hot skillet, cook the bell pepper and broccoli. Add to a bowl, then stir in cheddar cheese until thoroughly incorporated.
Season. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper on your stuffing.
Chicken preparation. Each chicken breast should be butterflyed before being spread open like a book.
Black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper should all be used to season each breast.
Stuff it in. Each chicken breast should have a quarter of the stuffing added to it. Use a toothpick to hold the other half in place while you fold it over top of the stuffing.
Bake. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 400°F.
- 4 chicken breast halves, each boneless and skinless (4-6 oz each)
- 2/TBS of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 cup of finely chopped broccoli florets
- finely sliced half a cup of red bell pepper
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- To taste, add salt and black pepper.
- Oven to 400 °F.
- ONE tbsp. of olive oil in a over a medium heat)skillet .
- Cook the broccoli and bell pepper for 5 minutes after adding them.
- Get rid of the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli combination with the cheddar cheese that has been shredded.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Each chicken breast is butterflyed, then it is laid open like a book.
- Add cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to taste when seasoning.
- Each chicken breast half should have a quarter of the cheese stuffing on it.
- If necessary, fix the folded portion of each chicken breast atop the stuffing with a toothpick.
- Put the chicken in a baking dish(lightly oiled).
- Drizzle(over the chicken) ONE tbsp. of olive oil .
- Cook chicken in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Size of Serving: 1
Leave a Comment