Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Keyword: keto easter eggs, peanut butter eggs Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Chill time: 50 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: 15 servings Calories: 125kcal
- 6 tablespoon peanut butter
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 6 tablespoon powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup defatted peanut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ ounce cocoa butter
- Peanut Butter Eggs
- Line a baking(large) sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and peanut butter together in a microwave-safe bowl(large) on high until melted. Whisk together. Until it gets smooth, stir in the sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Put peanut flour and stir until(stiff dough forms). If your dough still seems wet, add more.
- Into 15 2-inch balls, roll dough and the flatten into an (oval)egg shape. Place on the prepared baking sheet and For about 1 hour, freeze until it gets firm.
- In a heatproof bowl set, place the chocolate and cocoa butter or butter over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until it gets smooth.
- In the chocolate, drop the frozen eggs and to roll around to coat, use a fork. To remove excess chocolate, lift out and tap fork firmly against the side of the the bowl.
- Place back on baking sheet. Drizzle any excess chocolate over the eggs decoratively.
- Store in refrigerator.
Keto Peanut Butter Eggs
Amount Per Serving (1 egg)
Calories 125Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*