This Keto Breakfast Burger not only tastes great, but it also gives your morning a fresh spin!
WHAT IS A KETO BURGER FOR BREAKFAST?
Burgers for breakfast are exactly what they sound like. It’s a hamburger that includes bacon, sausage, eggs, and other morning items.
Even if eating a hamburger for breakfast might not sound like your cup of tea, it is a fantastic meal. It tastes really good because of the burger’s fat, the bacon’s saltiness, and the addition of cheese and an egg.
This burger is the ideal addition to your recipe rotation and offers a welcome change from the same old meal each morning!
CAN I USE BEEF PATTIES FROM FREEZER?
Indeed, you can. However, depending on how “clean” you want to eat, be sure to carefully examine the ingredients listed on frozen beef patties.
Premade beef patties come in a variety of constructions. While some will contain only beef (as they should), others will have additional additives and fillers.
Any patties that aren’t all beef and contain anything other than salt should be avoided. Some people may even conceal components under the heading “additional spices.”
Pre-made, frozen patties are perfectly OK but always do your research before purchasing a box.
SUBSTITUTES FOR THE HAMBURGER PATTY
There are many alternative ways to cook your hamburger besides the skillet that we advise for this dish.
If you’re seeking an alternative way to cook your burger, here are a few suggestions for you.
DUE TO THE GRILL
On the grill is the most obvious way to prepare hamburgers without using a stove. Of course, this is simple, practical (during the warm months), and requires little to no cleanup afterward.
Definitely a win-win situation!
If you’re choosing a grill, you presumably already have a set method for grilling burgers. So prepare them as usual, and then prepare the bacon and egg separately.
Easy! And when you grill first thing in the morning, your neighbors give you strange looks!
- (75/25) 1/2 lb. of ground beef
- 3 thick-cut bacon pieces
- 1 cheddar cheese slice
- one large egg, pink Himalayan salt, to taste Sugar-Free Maple Syrup, 2 tablespoons
- Make a hamburger patty out of the ground meat to start.
- Put the hamburger and the bacon over medium-high heat in a skillet(big).
- Cook each item to the amount of doneness that you prefer, taking them out as they are completed.
- Place the cheese on top of the hamburger before removing it.
- Fry the egg in the skillet’s remaining fat.
- On a dish, arrange the cooked items in the following order: bun, bacon, and egg
- For a more breakfast-like flavor, you may also sprinkle sugar-free maple syrup on top.
Amount Per Serving