Here we are again with your favorite grab-and-go breakfast Keto Breakfast Pockets as they are freezable so before running out the door, you can just pop one in the microwave. With your favorite breakfast meats and cheeses, you can easily customize them. Low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free.
- ▢8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded/cubed
- ▢2 oz cream cheese
- ▢⅔ cup almond flour
- ▢⅓ cup coconut flour
- ▢1 egg
- ▢2 teaspoon baking powder
- ▢1 teaspoon salt
- ▢2 eggs scrambled
- ▢4 oz Canadian bacon
- ▢½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, put cream cheese and the mozzarella cheese. Microwave 1 minute.
- Stir. Microwave THIRTY seconds. Stir. All the cheese should be melted at this point. Microwave another THIRTY seconds (at this point, should look like cheese fondue).
- Into a food processor, put the melted cheese and the other dough ingredients and pulse until a uniform dough forms.
- Into EIGHT pieces, divide the dough. To a 6-inch circle, press each on a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. It helps to wet your hands. Between each circle of dough, divide the filling. To seal, fold in the edges and crimp. On the parchment seam side down, place back.
- Until it gets golden brown, bake for 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition: Makes EIGHT pastries. Nutrition facts are for one. 3.8 NET carbs per serving.
Freezing: Freezable. Place in a plastic baggie, just cool completely, and freeze. For about 1 ½ minutes, reheat in the microwave. Microwave times will vary.
Saturated Fat: 8.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.8g
Monounsaturated Fat: 4.2g
Trans Fat: 0.1g
Vitamin A: 446.7IU
Leave a Comment