If you’re looking for a simple, quick, and delicious keto roll recipe, then you’re in the right place because these Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls will keep your tummy full for a while!
The best easy recipe for savory, fluffy, light, and cheesy rolls loaded with ham is an absolute delight!
This recipe is simple, easy, and so delicious – and it uses tools and ingredients you already have on hand.
It’s puffy, cheesy, salty – and are hearty and filling – perfect for keto dieters.
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- ½ cup grated parmesan ,grated cheese.
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a bowl and combine the egg cheese and shredded in it and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Stir in diced ham and mix to get combine.
- Set out a well prepped baking sheet – lined with parchment.
- Into six to eight parts, divide the mixture equally and form into round rolls.
- For about 15 to 20 minutes, bake at 375 degrees until the cheese has created a slight brown crust and fully melted.
- To mix up your cheese selection, feel free – but to keep the flour-like texture, stick with 1 grated hard, dry cheese.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving